Tuesday, June 05, 2007
i love it when people think of me! 9:18 AM


On Jun 5, 2007, at 9:04 AM, Candy wrote:

I had a dream about you last night. I traveled back in time to your junior high and you were there and you were very much into physics. You kept going on and on about light particles and waves and you were looking for a camera so you could demonstrate the principles for me. You apparently couldn't find one because the next thing I know you're laying on the ground in front of a window. The light from outside was bright and rays of light were shining on you and you kept yelling, "see?! see?!!"

And before I could get out of there some administrator grabbed me and told me I had to go take a calculus final.

Labels:


0 Comments



We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
-Anais Nin


contact me

email