|
recent entries
archives
|
Sunday, December 17, 2006
speechless
10:22 PM
how did i get so lucky that my daughter is so wildly intelligent and insightful? we did a christmas party last night and she was inspired to write... "As I sat in the corner of the large welcoming living room and drank my virgin margarita, I got it; these houses are the ones Rafi's was talking about. The ones that only successful women own and decorate like no tomorrow, with tall doors and windows and inside pools with crystal clear water even in winter. And the kitchen filled with wonderful smells and all that money they spent just to put a giant glowing snowman in the front yard. The warm color they paint on the walls. And who cares about the people who discriminate on what they don’t understand. The ones who are secure with them self’s are the ones who live life to the fullest with expensive wines and super Christmas parties. Looking around I saw what these people were like; laughing and poring them self’s another glass of that expensive wine. You don’t have to like the opposite sex to be happy. just respect the ones around you no matter whom they love. I wish everyone understood it doesn’t matter who you love just how you love." 0 Comments |